Criminal Defense Lawyer
Choose A Lawyer With A Real Backbone
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you need a strong and aggressive attorney on your side. You need someone who is not afraid to stand up to the toughest prosecutor or the most skeptical jury.
At the Oak Grove law office of Michael J. Thompson, Attorney at Law, our attorney is here to vigorously defend your rights. A former U.S. Marine, Mr. Thompson will not back down and will not be intimidated by the prosecution. He understands that no one else is looking out for your interests — it’s up to him to represent you and protect your freedom, and he takes that duty seriously.
Representing Individuals At Fort Campbell, In Hopkinsville And Beyond
Our law firm defends military personnel, their family and friends, and clients throughout the surrounding areas of Kentucky and Tennessee. We can guard your rights if you have been charged with:
- DUI / DWI — Our lawyer defends individuals accused of first-time DUI/DWI, repeat drunk driving offenses, Breathalyzer refusals and more.
- Drug crimes — We represent clients charged with meth possession, marijuana sales, prescription drug fraud and more.
- Sex crimes — Our law firm handles cases involving allegations of rape and other offenses.
- Violent crimes — We defend clients accused of murder, assault and other crimes.
- Juvenile offenses — We represent juveniles charged with theft, vandalism and more.