Personal Injury Lawyer
Most people who cause serious accidents are not malicious. They are simply careless. Either way, however, you are left with injuries that may change your life forever. In such cases, a personal injury lawsuit can help you recover the money you need for your ongoing medical care, your lost wages, your pain and suffering and other damages.
At the Oak Grove law firm of Michael J. Thompson, Attorney at Law, we are proud to provide aggressive representation to clients in both Kentucky and Tennessee.
We handle cases involving:
- Car accidents : We handle all types of auto accidents, including rear-end collisions, rollovers, hit-and-run, drunk driving and more.
- Truck accidents: Our law firm knows how to stand up to major trucking companies in these high-stakes cases. We hold negligent drivers of 18-wheelers and other trucks responsible for the harm they cause.
- Motorcycle accidents: We understand that motorcyclists are not always the ones at fault in traffic accidents. Sometimes it’s a negligent car or truck driver who fails to see the motorcycle.
- Pedestrian accidents: When a motor vehicle collides with a pedestrian or bicyclist, catastrophic injuries can result. These may include traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, broken bones and much more.
- Work accidents: Our lawyer represents individuals in a spectrum of industries who were injured on the job by the negligence of a third party.
- Nursing home negligence: Our personal injury attorney serves Oak Grove and Fort Campbell, representing the elderly and their families in cases involving care facility negligence. These incidents may involve bedsores, lack of fall protection, dehydration, abuse or other serious issues.
- Wrongful death: We provide tenacious and caring representation to families that have lost loved ones due to another party’s negligence.
Free Consultation | Contingency Fees Only
For a free consultation about any personal injury matter in Tennessee or Kentucky, call Michael J. Thompson, Attorney at Law, at 270-605-0441 or contact our office via email. We are within walking distance of Fort Campbell military base.
Because we charge only contingency fees in personal injury cases, you owe us nothing unless we obtain compensation for you.